Friday, January 23, 2009

Bangs or No Bangs?

Ok there has been some debate in our house as to whether or not Emily looks better with bangs or not. We had this same discussion with Karlee and decided she looked better w/o bangs. I think Emily looks really cute with bangs and Matt wants to grow them out. I know she is cute either way but which way do you like better??

No bangs

Poor little thing had a runny nose. That is why her little face is red :(

This is such a cute photo!

I love when Karlee puts dress up clothes on Emily. She gets the biggest smile and loves it when you say that she is sooooo pretty!

9 comments:

Katrina said...

no bangs

*A* said...

Was she born in the 80's?? I don't think so...NO BANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirsten said...

Whatever. I totally love the bangs. Leave 'em!!! Okay, maybe this is my childhood coming back to haunt me since I ALWAYS wanted bangs...but I really can't pull them off.

Kirsten said...

Okay, one more comment...I just showed the pictures to another girl in my office and we both completely agree - KEEP THE BANGS!!

periwinkle4 said...

I think she looks cute either way. It isn't like you're giving her 80's bangs all curled and fluffed - I like the cut of it. At the same time, I only have one daughter and she has no bangs. I don't know if my response helps with deciding. . . good luck! Hey, one thing I have learned is that hair grows. Changing styles is fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the bangs but also, she is very cute without. So, I must say, I'll take her any way she is at the moment. I love the dress up!

kevinandbrittanyloveland said...

Kevin and I say BANGS!! She looks way cute both ways but the bangs are so dang cute.

J♥M said...

Hey... my comment about this is in the wrong place! I don't know how or why that happened!
Hannah Montanna is cool! Right? Right!!! She has bangs!
I like the bangs on Emily, but she looks good without too. My girls all have bangs and love them! They do grow! So if you decide you don't like them, you can always let them grow! Do what you want! This is what I think!

Griffiths said...

I think without bangs she looks a little older, I love without bangs, I think she looks cute with bangs but would wait until her hair got longer and you could cut a style with bangs...:)prestlyp