Friday, January 30, 2009

Funny Friday

Ok this funny Friday is about me. I am terrified of public speaking and avoid it at all cost. After having said that. Matt and I signed up to do some service at the Temple for next week. We were told we were going to be ushers. I has hoping we would be serving in the temple together or serving the cookies. :) Well Matt will be guiding the people to the bus and I will be talking to them on the bus ride. Uhhhh can Matt and I trade jobs??? I am nervous but according to Matt, "I can do it and it will be good for me." I am going to be sick to my stomach!

6 comments:

J♥M said...

Matt's right... you can do it!
It will be good for you! You probably won't know anyone! That's easier! At least you aren't the teacher in RS! I'd trade you jobs!

Janese said...

You are going to do such a great job. I didn't know you hated public speaking. You always seem so outgoing! That is definitely not my strength either. I have really bad social anxiety!

*A* said...

I'd be a little nervous too, but you'll be just fine! You'll have to tell me all about it. Good luck!

periwinkle4 said...

I think you'll do great! have fun!

Anonymous said...

Steph...both you and Matt are kindly, warm people. No matter what assignment you were given, you both could do it and it would appear as though you had done it all the time! I hope that you guys were able to do this inspite of Emily being so sick!

Brett And Tiffani said...

I was a bus tour guide too that day! I'm sure you were fine. I thought it was fun and I don't like to speak in front of people either.