Matt had off from work on New Years day. It was really nice he took the kids to the park and Emily and I cleaned the house and put up all of the Christmas decorations.
I love this picture! It is so funny that his head if off of the sled!
But he still has a smile on his face!
What a little poser!
They had so much fun going down that hill. It is fun that they are getting bigger and not so scared!
They had so much fun with there dad!
They had so much fun. I wish I would of gotten a picture of Matt going down with both of the kids on his back. That was awesome!
Rodney had so much fun. When he came inside the first thing he said is, "can I have some hot chocolate?" Thats my boy!
I love his face in this picture. Its priceless!
He looks like he is about to salute!
3 comments:
Looks like your hill needs some of our snow! They do look like they were having tons of fun! Midnight or 9? Who really even knows the difference!
Looks dang fun..and cold!
Next time it snows and sticks we should take the kids sledding. Joshua loves it.
Post a Comment