Well last Monday Matt called me at 2:30 and said that he had won 2 tickets at work for us to go to a Utah Jazz game and asked if I could find a babysitter. I was so excited I have never been to a Jazz game before and not only were the tickets free we got to be in one of the suits. I told Matt that I could get used to living like a VIP! We had so much fun together. It was snowing so hard as we drove down (hence the major flat hair:) ) and they had a ton of yummy food and drinks for us. It was a really close game but luckily we won!

The amazing suite

Go Jazz!!!!!!

More fun pictures

It was such a close game it was really fun!

The final score Jazz 119 Warriors 114

Me and my hubby! Thanks for taking me on a date!
5 comments:
Yay for the fun free date! Everyone's got to experience a Jazz game! Glad you had a great time!
I'm still bummed we couldn't go with you guys...Looks like you guys had a great time. Guess what? I did another 3 miles today!!! love you
How fun! The last time I went to a Jazz game was when James and I were dating, eight years ago! Fun stuff. Love the suite. That's the way to go!
I wish we could have made it, if I wasn't working. And I don't even know who I would have called on a Monday night, those nights are hard to find a babysitter. Glad you had so much fun.
Post a Comment