I put a countdown to The New Moon movie on our blog, and Matt is going to die when he sees it! He is not on Team Edward at all. I have to admit it took a lot of peer pressure and time for me to give in and watching the movie before I finally decided to read the books but now I want to thank all those who pushed me into it Andra, Kirsten, Candice, Katie, and many others :)
I'm about 200 pages into the last book and
I'm dying to find out the end.
Don't tell me.
7 comments:
That's funny! Lorin is very anti-Twilight period. He gets sick of me talking about it. Ha Ha Ha! I'm glad you're enjoying the books!
Edward or die!! :) Your kids are so very cute!! (Just doing a little blog catch-up...you know :)
I still love you!
I'm an Edward girl, but felt more sympathy toward Jacob the second time I read the books. I'm so excited for New Moon in November!!!
Loved the books...found the movie a bit cheesy...but I'm glad you're on board!!
Good job...now if I can ever catch up to ya! Nice countdown, it looks good!
amen on the cheesy movie idea. i read the twilight series in 4 days. sad i know. my husband was so mad. i totaly ignored my family and lost a ton of sleep. it helped me through some bb blues, so no apology here. ;0) i read the series a second time before the movie came out. about a month after i finished the 1st time.
the movie kinda ruined the books for me the first time i saw it. i just barely rented it an watched it again. briggs thaught it was cool.
good luck. plz let us knw ur opinions!
ur fam pics r so cute!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment