When Emily eats Tacos and a few other things mostly when food is on the outside of her mouth (so always) she gets this weird rash and then after I wipe her up and a little later she is fine. I thought she had a food allergy but I cant figure out what it is??

Look how red her little face is :(

Poor baby

All her bibs were in the dryer so we were improvising.
4 comments:
What the??? She's still cute!
Could it be exzema? Thats what my baby's face did for the first couple of years and it all turned out to exzema...good luck finding out what it is. You guys have cute kids.
yeah, my kids that had exzema got that sometimes too. they grew out of it. You might want to just mention it to your pediatrician at the next check up, but I wouldn't make a special visit for it.
Could it be tomatoes? That's what happens to me as an adult if they get anywhere outside my lips! I wish you the best of luck figuring out what's causing it! It's got to be something!
Post a Comment