Wednesday, July 22, 2009

LuLu I Love you!

This week Karlee and Rodney are in Logan with there Grandparents for one last sleepover before summer is over. They left Sunday night and will be back on Thursday. I miss them but I know that they are having a blast!

It has however been a blast having Emily all to myself. We have snuggled all day, tickled and played. She is such a fun little girl. Its been so hot she only wants to run around in her diaper and she is just like her big sister and loves to wear jewelry and shoes :) Emily I love you so much. I have really enjoyed spending this quality time with you!


P.S Emily is wearing Karlees old t-shirt. So no she is not going to be a Big Sister.
(Dont want any rumors starting) :)

3 comments:

J♥M said...

How fun for Karlee and Rodney! And fun for the "little" Big sister?! Hehehehehehe (love it)
Just keep busy having fun and you'll be fine! It's so good for everyone!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

That is too funny!!! It's a good thing you cleared that up because people definatly would be wondering!! I'm so glad I got to hang out with you and Adam last night. That was awesome!! You'll have to forward me those pictures.
love ya!!!

periwinkle4 said...

how fun! love the shoes!