Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Murry swimming pool!

For playgroup we decided to take the kids to the Murry swimming pool. We had never gone to that pool before and wanted to check it out. It is the best pool ever! We were there for 3 1/2 hrs it was a ton of fun! The kids keep asking when are we going to go to the Murry pool again! If you havent checked it out you will need to take your kids there they will love it!

The girls being monkeys!
What a great time!
We all got a pretty good tan!
I forgot to get a picture of the huge slide but the kids went down that several times and I caught them at the end!

I love my kiddos!

4 comments:

J♥M said...

It sure looks like fun on a hot summer day!

Katie said...

so cute. I wish I had my camera that day. Will you send me a copy lish.katie@gmail.com.

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Wow, you weren't kidding. That looks like an very fun/cool pool. Do you still have that extra pass to go? We should go next week

Ball Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun!