Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dear Santa I left my camera in the Car and it froze!










6 comments:

*A* said...

Ok, I'm sorry, but those are DAMN good! I love the picture of you and the girls. The one of you and Matt is really good too. How exciting. I love family pictures!

J♥M said...

You guys look so happy! I sure hope Santa gets you a new camera!

Doug and Amanda said...

These are good, whom is your photographer, they did a great job! You all look Great.. I think you and I choose the same attire for family pictures, great minds think alike....

Julie said...

WOW! What amazing photos! They are so great! I can't get over how much Emily has grown and how much Karlee looks like a "big girl" for lack of better words. I loved all the pictures! I think it is great that you guys are so consistant about getting family photos taken. Nate and I really want to follow your guys example on that!

Anonymous said...

Steph, I love the pictures! Every single one is darling, but then...the kids are darling. Thanks for posting them so that the rest of us can see and enjoy them!
Susan

Kari said...

You have such a beautiful family! the pictures look great.