Friday, November 13, 2009

I Freakin Won!!!!!!

I love the website http://giveawaytoday.blogspot.com/ well they had a ton of giveaways for Twilight and of course I entered all of them thinking I wouldn't win a thing but I actually won!!!!
This is what I get:

The Twilight Lexicon, the oldest running Twilight fansite on the net and labeled “the brightest star in the Twilight online universe” by Stephenie Meyer, is offering up two free tickets to their Twilight Saga: New Moon viewing party on the morning of Nov. 21, 2009. The event will take place at the Megaplex 20 at the District in South Jordan, Utah. The tickets cover admission for you and a guest as well as an exclusive gift bag filled with items that pertain to New Moon and the Twilight Saga.

Additionally, you and your guest will be entered to win one of the many valuable door prizes that will be given away at the event. Door prizes include New Moon merchandise from Borders and Hot Topic as well as autographs from Peter Fachinelli, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Catherine Hardwicke, Chaske Spenser, Bronson Pellitier, Tinsel Korey, and even Stephenie Meyer herself.

Creation Entertainment has donated two gold passes to the Official Twilight Convention coming to SLC in Sept of 2010. And finally, one lucky fan will win a set piece from The Twilight Saga: New Moon courtesy of Summit Entertainment. This contest is open to anyone provided that they can arrange their own transportation to and from the event. This prize does not include air fare or car rental.


Friday the 13th is turning out to be a Great Day!!!

5 comments:

periwinkle4 said...

That is so freaking awesome! What time is the show? who are you taking with you? Yay for you!

J♥M said...

I'm glad you're having a Happy Friday the 13th! I'm not a Twilight saga fan, but I'm still excited for you! I hope you have a great time at the show!

Griffiths said...

That's awesome, you lucky duck you.

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

You rock! I'm jealous!!

Stephanie said...

I keep checking my email to get the show time so I can work it out with my work but I havent heard anything yet, hopefully soon. Who will I take?? Um I hope my husband will come :)