Friday, November 20, 2009

What were you doing at 12:01 This morning??

I went with a bunch of girls from my Ward and we watched New Moon!!!!! I'm posting this before I actually went so I haven't seen it yet. But I'm so excited!! I will post more pictures when I get a nap!!! :)

I love this Picture!!!!!

I love "love"!!!

Oh, No don't go into the Sun!!!!!

I cant wait to see it on the Big Screen!

Oh, she is going to do a great job!

So the Lion fell in love with the Lamb. I told Matt I was on Team Matthew!! But if I had to pick then I would be on Team Edward! No haters please :)

2 comments:

J♥M said...

Oh Edward? :( Seriously? Stick with Team Matthew! You're so funny! :)

Doug and Amanda said...

So, we were miles apart but doing the same thing, which I must admit, it has been YEARS since I have stayed up that late for anything on purpose, but I had a good time, I'm sure it would have been better if I would have gone with you, oh the distance.... Hope you enjoyed the show all the same.