Tuesday, November 10, 2009

General Conference??

So last week Matt and I went to Parent Teacher Conference at Karlees School. I love her teacher she is so awesome. She said Karlee was in a small group of kids in her class of Top readers. We are so proud of her! We asked if we could go say hi to her really quick and her teacher said yes. She ran up to us and asked, "How was General Conference?" It was really cute.

3 comments:

J♥M said...

Way to go TOP READER!!! School is cool! I'm glad that you're happy with her teacher! It helps moms not worry quite so much!

Anonymous said...

It is so exciting to hear that Karlee is doing well, that you are pleased with her teacher and that Karlee's General Conference was positive! All fabulous things.

*A* said...

I'm so glad you put that on your blog, I thought that was sooooo funny!