Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas was so much fun! It's so nice that Emily and Rodney are big enough that they could really get into it and enjoy it! I love my family so much they make me so happy! We were up in Logan for 7 days it was a blast!

Some of Karlee's favorite gifts: New clothes, Fancy Nancy blanket, books, Sofie (Liv Doll), Moxie Girl (Doll) and the house that went with them!

Rodney- Blaster Shooter (star wars gun), transformers, Cars blanket, clothes, and books.

Emily- Tinker Bell doll and movie, magic wand, Dora blanket, babies and baby blanket.



The kids all got Star Wars Shirts and Rodney loved playing with Aunt Kirsten's D.S

We decided we had to make gifts for the siblings this year and I thought that was a great idea!

The girls got matching sweaters which I absolutely LOVE! Rodney always wears this band around his head at his grandparents, he thinks he is a ninja also he got this "blaster shooter and bumble bee helmet from Santa. Matt was Rockin his Air Jordan's (someone must sure love him) and last but not least the famous Clements bread for Christmas breakfast!

Which gift do you think she liked better??

I loved that the girls wore there headbands that Santa left in there stockings while opening there presents!

First thing in the morning, oh no! :) We were checking to see if Santa ate the cookies and milk and not only did he eat one he ate them all and he left the kids a note back. That was fun!

Best Christmas Gift I ever got! To be a mom to these 3 Beautiful and amazing kids!

Thank goodness Santa is smart and brought Rodney some new Spider man undies too much of him giving himself a wedgie and he needed some new ones. hahaha

Yummy homemade Sugar Cookies!

Emily loved sitting in front of this Santa and watching him. Rodney picked up some new moves and was break dancing.

We noticed that 99% of Emilys pictures she is either in the highchair, has a cold and a runny nose, or has food on her face. Well at least shes happy and oh so loved!!!

Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

Man looks like all you crazy people had fun at Christmas! You guys sound awesome - maybe I should hang out with you! Oh wait...I was there! Yay! Christmas was so fun!

*A* said...

You got some really wonderful pictures. So fun to see everyone so happy and having a good time. I like the pictures of Karlee, you can totally tell which gift she liked better. Funny girl!

J♥M said...

Life is always fun at Granadma's house! What a great Christmas Break! I agree you got some great pictures! Love the expressions and it's always fun to see what fun things they do! Did you make Em's shirt? I saw how to do those on a blog and it's on my to do list for some day! So cute! I'm so glad you guys had a Happy Christmas!

Matt Bro said...

Merry Christmas everyone! The best part was that the whole family was together. My 2 brothers and their wives, my sister, my parents and Steph and the kids... it was great. What an awesome family I have!

periwinkle4 said...

Looks like you had a GREAT Christmas! I'm so glad for that! I think your kids are so stinkin cute! I LOVE the headbands your girls got - can you clue me in as to where I can get some? I mean, that is, if you can contact Santa. . .

7 Baldwin's said...

Your kids are all so cute and grown up! I think your pictures are really clear too though... In answer to your question- it's part a fancy camera, part photo shop. But also I use flikr to post with. And that makes a HUGE difference. Anyways- hope that helps at least a little....