Well we all made up excuses for us to not be home one day and then her husband said lets just go out to dinner since its just the 2 of us. He took her to Hamilton's in Logan. We were in a private room all waiting for her. We sang Happy Birthday as soon as she came in. She was so surprised and so happy. It was a ton of fun. We all pitched in and got her a painting from James Christensen. Susan I hope you know how much we all love you and are grateful for all you do for us. You are a wonderful mom, mother in law, friend, and Grandmother! We are so glad that you were born!Happy Birthday!

They set up the table so beautifully and we had yummy peppermint cheese cake.

Rodney was so full and in the picture with his face looking like he was going to puke, well he was brave and tried shrimp. Needless to say he hated it. (Good boy) :)
Happy Birthday Susan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Hooray for Mom! Love ya!
I hope she has a Happy Birthday! I love to listen to your kids after they've been around her for any event! They love her to pieces and I'm so happy that you scored with a great mother in law!
LOVE shrimp Rodney! All the Dalton kids LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE shrimp! Mmmmmmmnnnn!!!!!!
Post a Comment