Monday, February 8, 2010

Emily got her cast off!!

Well there is good news and bad news. We went to go to the Dr and while were waiting in waiting area Emily fell off of the chair and was screaming, they ran out asking if she needed ice. She is fine thank goodness but then they took off the cast and said for the next 2 weeks she still needs to be really careful and they wrapped it back up. I was like hello morons she just fell in your office area she is 2 why didn't you just keep the cast on for 2 more weeks! So now its wrapped, so annoying!

Emilys daddy is so cool he put Dora and a heart on her cast!

Emily getting snuggled by her big sister

So precious!

No more cast!

This was taken before they rewrapped it.

3 comments:

J♥M said...

I hope it's not a long 2 weeks trying to be extra careful! I agree, why not just leave it on longer! It sure looks good though! Dora, heart and all!

*A* said...

She is so cute! What a brave little girl

Brett And Tiffani said...

Why don't they leave it on? Seems weird. I'm glad she's finally getting back to her old self.