Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rodney starts Preschool

Well that time finally came when my sweet little boy started preschool. I can't believe he is 4 and ready for school. He was so excited to start school. He loves his teacher already so much, which is so comforting.

His first day was September 8Th 2010. We got out of the car and I was putting my sunglasses and keys in my purse and he started to run off. I told him to come back but he had school fever and kept running. Then I noticed a car backing out of the driveway (that you are not supposed to park in) and he was running and I screamed his name. The mom who got out of the car waved at her husband to stop and he slammed on the brakes. Luckily the back corner of the car only hit his shoulder and he was fine. It scared me to death. People have got to look better before they back out of a driveway where there are a ton of kids. I would of died if anything had happened to my son. Needless to say he is fine and he had a wonderful day at school.

My handsome lil guy!

Sitting with friends.

Rodney, daddy and I love you so much and we are so proud of you!

4 comments:

*A* said...

He sure is growing up fast huh! I'm excited to hear all the fun things his preschool brings him!

Kirsten said...

Wow! he looks so grown up in that picture! I'm sure he will have so much fun and make lots of new friends. Your story about the car backing up scared me to death! I'm glad he's ok! Keep us posted on how he does!

J♥M said...

I for one want a "Spot the Tot" do over campaign! People are so stupid! Talking and texting away while they back up with a van full of kids! So stupid!
I'm so glad that he was able to enjoy his 1st day! He looks so big to me! Crazy!

Brett And Tiffani said...

Ok. So I'm finally getting caught up on blogs! It's been too long. Well, happy birthday! I loved the list. I don't think I have ever listen to Ozzie. :) Even though you were on Bed rest for a while, I'm happy you all had a great summer. Rodney looks super happy going to school! Good for him.