Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mason


He is here!
Mason Matthew Broschinsky arrived at 1:13pm on December 17th, 2010
Mason weighs 7lbs. 12oz. and is 20.5inches long. He has a thick head of beautiful blonde hair (just like his mommy)

Steph and Mason are doing great! Steph and I cant stop snuggling and kissing on him. He is so little compared to our other 3 kids when they were born so we find ourselves being overly careful as we hold him. The nurses bathed him and had a cute little Christmas beanie for him but his hair is so darn cute we haven't put it on yet.

Mason has already had some visitors. His brother and sisters came to visit as well as Grandma Broschinsky, Aunt Kirsten and Aunt Andra.

What a wonderful Christmas present! We are so blessed to have 4 healthy and beautiful children and we are so grateful that everything went well for Mason to be here with us. Welcome to the Broschinskys!!!


5 comments:

J♥M said...

Oh my goodness! I can't wait to see and meet him in person! I love his hair and that he's got some curls in that pic after the bath! Congratulations!!!!!! Ok and I just saw Emily and her holding him makes her look way too grown up!!! Glad to hear they're both doing well!

*A* said...

I loooooooove him!!!

Amie Echeverria said...

WOW, look at that full head of hair! So stinkin' cute! Congrats!

Sara said...

SO CUTE! I love all that hair! Enjoy him as much as you can cause I swear Eli was just that big and he is almost 7 months old now!

Kellie Larsen said...

congrats steph! he is sooo handsome! Cant wait to see more pictures!