I know I know you thought I was talking about Santa and although I am very excited to see him there is a little man that I am even more excited to meet! Baby Mason is going to be born this month. It was back in Oct 2008 when I went to the temple alone and was praying for some guidance. When I had an amazing experience that led me to know that there was a little person missing in our family. I have been wanting this baby for a little over 2yrs. It took me a long time to get pregnant and then once I was pregnant I almost lost him a couple times, have been really sick and dealing with different health issues.
Today however was so exciting for me! I went to the Dr and he said we need to make an appointment time for Dec 27. Then he checked me and said I was dilated to a 1 and 70% effaced also he said, "Holy Crap" when he realized how low he was. He said never mind you will not make it until the 27Th. It made everything seem so much lighter.
I saw a light at the end of the tunnel. I am so excited to meet Mason. I want to kiss his whole face. I cant wait to snuggle him. Also I am so curious if he will look like Rodney or not and all the girls in our family have blue eyes and the boys have brown I'm excited to see which way his eyes will go. None of this really matter I only want him to be healthy and whole. But its fun to wonder and such a relief to know in a matter of days I will have him in my arms!
Random May 2026
2 months ago
3 comments:
I can't wait to kiss him and hold him myself!!!!!!!! My guess is next week baby!
I'm with Andra! Next week! Really after Karlee's birthday! Wahoo!
We can't wait to meet him either! What an exciting time this is! Keep us posted on things you might need!
Post a Comment