Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010










We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was fun to have it at our house. The kids loved running to get into their stockings and seeing all the gifts under the tree. I loved that we got our sweet baby boy home in time for Christmas. He is so sweet and the best gift ever.
I got an amazing purse and Santa arranged with the maids to come clean our house twice so I was super happy. Matt got a camera lens and a heart-rate monitor to help him with his weight loss goals. Rodney got the Wii and some really fun toys and clothes. Karlee got an Easy Bake oven and some cute clothes and toys. Emily got a kitchen and some clothes. We felt really blessed and so grateful. We are so blessed to have 4 healthy children. This Christmas was really special for us!

2 comments:

*A* said...

That sounds like a perfect Christmas. I love the picture of the kids in their jammies!

J♥M said...

A Happy Christmas in deed! Love it! I didn't know that Santa could arrange a maid! That must be heaven!