We went up to Logan for the 4rth of July it was so much fun. Before we left my cute sister gave my kids some poppers that said Oh, Snap on them and a ring pop that said let freedom ring. It was so cute, thanks Andra the kids loved it!
While in Logan we watched the fire works, the boys went to the car show, Grandma and Karlee made necklaces, I did a cartwheel and the kids had a water fight. Its always fun to go up there. I was a little worried about going because Mason had another ear infection but he did really good. I made strawberry pancakes which where so gross, Carmel brownies which tasted like cake and not brownies and we made homemade ice cream that had a little too much vanilla in it and then my 4rth of July cookies didn't turn out as cute as the picture so I felt like I was OFF for baking for that weekend that was not normal, bummer.
Random May 2026
2 months ago










4 comments:
Steph, everything you make tastes delicious! You may have felt like your cooking was off but did you notice...things disappeared off the plates. That says something, right. You make wonderful things and it was fun to see, eat and taste all of it. Thanks for having such cute kids, too. It was great fun to celebrate the 4th with you guys. Love ya!
Grandma B.
Absolutely fabulous! Matt is SO dang good at photography. I'm super jealous.
Steph I'm so sorry about your "off" baking weekend! Your cooking is ALWAYS good so I'm sure it was not that bad! Looks like you guys had an awesome time! Wish we had been there! xoxo!
Don't be too hard on yourself! I'm glad you guys had a great weekend!
Post a Comment