Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily Nicole Broschinsky

On Feb.10 I was playing with Karlee and Rodney, Karlee said mom you are going to have a baby. At the time I didn't know I was pregnant so I told Karlee I wasn't going to have a baby and she said yes you have one in your tummy. Two days later I was really sick and took a test, I couldn't believe Karlee was right. I was so surprised! I didn't tell Matt for 2 days, it was the hardest secret I have ever kept then on Valentines day I let him know in the card I gave him. He was completely shocked!

I had a great pregnancy and craved lots of cookie dough with you. It was really fun because my sister was pregnant at the same time with a little girl also.

On Oct. 12, 2007 I went to the Hospital in American Fork, UT to have my c-section. I was supposed to have the surgery at 8am but some other women had come in in labor so I got pushed back. The delivery was very painful I cried so hard when they were trying to pull you out, the Dr. said that you were really high up under my ribs, I think you moved right as the surgery began because I had been carrying you really low. During the surgery my blood pressure was really high and I didn't feel good and then it dropped really low and had to be put on oxygen. But quickly felt better. When you came out you were screaming so loud, I was really worried you were going to be a screamer but you were such a happy wonderful baby. The only time you cried was when you were in the nursery and as soon as they brought you to me you stopped. You were born at 9:03 am and you were 8lbs. 15oz. Its funny because when you were born the Dr. said you were really big and you were my smallest baby. Daddy and I thought you were so tiny especially compared to your brother and sister.

We named you Emily, because I love that name and we had a really hard time coming up with your middle name we asked Karlee if she had any ideas and she said Stephanie we asked her for another idea and she said how about Nicole so we can have the same middle names, we loved that idea. So Karlee was the one who came up with your middle name.

Emily you were the best surprise I ever received. I am so grateful that you were born into our family. You have such a sweet personality. I love you so much. Happy Birthday
Me ready to have my baby!
My sweet little girl minutes after birth
What a proud daddy
She smiled at day 1 and has never stopped
What a beauty
My 3 little kiddos
My little angel
Emily we love you so much

2 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

congrats and happy birthday Emily! How adorable is she? And dang, they are all growing up way too fast!

J♥M said...

I've been wonderin for a long time why they had the same middle name! So glad she had a Happy Birthday and that she's walking!