Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rodneys Haircut

Rodney is the sweetest most sensitive boy I have ever met but getting his haircut has been very traumatic. This is the reason he is 2 1/2 and I think he has had maybe 3 haircuts. He screams and cries so hard that he shakes and gags. It is really hard so I just let it get really long and shaggy. Well as you can see my sweetheart was in need of a haircut. I had heard about this place called cookie cutters and decided to give it a try. Let me just say this haircut was so much better than the ones in the past. He got to pick out a movie, pick out a car to sit in, he got a balloon, and a sucker all for 14 dollars. He still cried when they had to use the trimmer on the back and around his ears but not as bad as he usually does and when they cut the top he was fine. I will go there from now on.

Rodney in his cool car
He is checking things out

We even saw a policeman that morning and he gave the kids all junior police officer badges.

What a handsome little boy

3 comments:

J♥M said...

He looks so handsome with his new haircut! What a fun place. I heard that they have great coupons!

Candice said...

Hey- can you believe I finally checked your blog!?!?!?!?!?!? So many fun pictures. I love keeping up on everything. You are way way way better at keeping yours updated. Emily's monkey partey looked like a blast. What cute monkey cupcakes and cake. You are superstar mom. What an inspiration. Love you and your fam!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness.....what a handsome guy!
Love you, Rodney!
Grandma Bro