We went up to Logan for conference weekend. It was so much fun. It is so nice to have grandma and papa close. The kids had a lot of fun helping papa in the garden picking apples and raspberries. We even went to grandmas school and played soccer. We were spoiled with lots of yummy food. On Sunday we had dinner in a pumpkin it was so good. Every time that we go up the kids always ask when we can go again, it makes me so happy that the kids have such a great relationship with there grandma and papa bro!

I cant believe how fast she is growing up

Rodney making silly faces at papa while he makes yummy pancakes

I cant believe how fast she is growing up

Rodney making silly faces at papa while he makes yummy pancakes
Emily loved the pancakes!
The kids had to borrow coats due to the cold weather
The kids sure love there papa and picking fruits from the garden


1 comment:
I know that I am being completely UNBIASED when I say this...
We have the cutest kids ever!
Post a Comment