Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Going to the Dentist

Well Monday the kids had Dentist appointments and I'm proud to report there were no cavities!!! This was Emilys first trip to the Dentist and she screamed the whole time. Even when she got a prize, for no cavities, she wanted a magic wand and a Princess crown but could only choose one. What is a Princess to do? Well she picked the wand and I think she was hoping to use it to create a crown but since it didn't work she stole Karlees. Rodney got a little guy that has a parachute attached to it. Its amazing what 6 months can do because last time Rodney was criing but he loved it he even asked the lady who cleaned his teeth if she could come to our house and spray that water in his mouth everytime he brushes.

Rodney looks scared but he wasnt. Emily was triing to watch Dora but it didnt help. Karlee was so happy she didnt need a shot!

8 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

love the updates, looks like fun, and congrats on no kids with cavities they should have given you a prize for all your hard work.... Hope you have a good thanksgiving....

Ball Family said...

Looks like they did good at the dentist. When Vallyn went for the first time, she had 6 cavities!! Totally traumatic.

Dan B. said...

I am leaving a comment so you will know I looked at your blog, so here you are...."A Comment"

It was fun to have you up this week. The kids were really fun and their mom and dad were ok too.

luvyalotspapa

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I love the new changes to your blog! Super cute! Good job, everyone looks pretty darn cute!

Stephanie said...

Thanks guys! Your awesome!

Griffiths said...

You have had so many fun things going on!! That is great, I love the changes to your blog and love the picture.

Julie said...

Steph! Your blog looks great! Love the new family photos! And love all the stories! I think it's so funny how much Rodney enjoyed his dentist experience! We missed you guys at Thanksgiving and are sad we can't be there for Karlee's birthday this week! Just now that we love you and think about you guys all the time! Miss you!

J♥M said...

Yay for no cavaties! That's always a huge bonus! They'll get used to it! :)