Grans and Goodies
So a week or so ago at Karlees school they had Grans and Goodies. I had never heard of this and so wasn't exactly sure what it was. Well we knew there was no way Grandma could make it cuz she lives in Logan but we thought we would ask anyway. We called and by some miracle she was going to be up here for some meetings. She was able to swing it so that she got out early and was able to come with Karlee to her school. It meant so much to Karlee to have her Grandma Bro there! They got cookies and Capri suns together and she bought Karlee 2 books and 1 for her classroom. It was so sweet of you Susan to do that. Thank you so much for loving my kids so much and being such a wonderful Grandmother!!
3 comments:
I love this picture of Karlee and Mom. They both look so pretty and Karlee is growing up so fast!
I had a blast and was so excited that my schedule worked such that I could go with Karlee. It was so fun to hold her hand as she walked with me through her school. Thanks, Karlee, for inviting me!
Grandma Bro
What a fun thing to do! I'm so glad she has a wonderful Grandma! She looks so happy!
Post a Comment