Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Picture 1 or Picture 2???


I love this one but I think the angle and my puffy jacket make me look chubby!


I like this one but Emily refused to smile



I need some advice. What are your opinions???

9 comments:

J♥M said...

I don't know that I would have noticed your puffy jacket, but now that you mention it, I notice. Everyone's happy and that's always a plus. The 2nd one is also good! You can still see her cute little face eventhough she's not smiling! I'm not a great critic as I know it takes great talent for everyone's outfits to be in their proper place as well as every hair and face. Throw children into the picture and you can get quite the array of shots. I think I remember you saying that that day was the beginning of all the sickness! Considering that alone, fabulous pictures hands down. They really do look great! Both of them for different reasons! I know I'm no help! Really, be glad that you're all in one photo! We haven't had a family picture since Kyler was 6 months!

*A* said...

I don't think you can go wrong with either one! They are both super cute!

Griffiths said...

I like picture 2 only because the jacket thing would bug me in #1, but pic one has the best smiles for everyone. Either would be great, it really is what one you like best to put on your wall. Hope your on the up side of feeling better. Halloween looked like a lot of fun.

Doug and Amanda said...

yeah, both are cute, but if it were me I would go with the second, everyone looks great, even though Emily's look isn't a smile I think it is really quite taking.... for what my two cents is worth :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks :) Jean your right that night was the start of 2wks of them being sick no fun!

J♥M said...

That's what I thought and for kids that were starting to not feel well, you got amazing pictures! Even if I didn't know that, they look good! Just wanted to make that clear! :) Really I like both of them for different reasons! It's hard to pick a favorite!!!

Kirsten said...

I really really like them both. But, I know how self-conscious I get about pictures, so if you choose Picture 2...I would completely understand. But you all look beautiful in both.

Julie said...

hmmm.. They're both so great! I don't think you look chubby at all in 1 and I love that Emily is looking at the camera more so my vote is for 1. But seriously I love them both. I think you guys are all so great and Nate and I were saying the other day that we think you are especially photogenic!

Anonymous said...

I understand your concern however, both pictures are so very, very cute. The 2nd one is maybe one that you would choose to have made up, if that is what you are thinking. Emily is adorable even when she isn't smiling.
Love, you guys!
Susan