Monday, November 23, 2009

Wow Is this my son??

So Rodney is the most handsome boy in the world. (I'm not biased) I love him so much he is so sweet. His hair was getting out of control and so Matt took him in the bathroom and gave him his first haircut from Dad. I cant believe how BIG he is getting!

He is so funny he was sitting on my lap on Sunday and passed gas and looked at me and said, "Mom I'm growing." I laughed so hard. Ya your growing but not from your gas bud! Oh, my goodness he is so funny!

Before the hair cut

After haircut with a chocolate milk mustache

Just a cute picture of him after he ate! Rodney your such a sweet boy I love you so much!!!!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

It's true, he is very handsome and very sweet. And I love the buzz. I'm really proud of him for letting Matt do it. Did he cry at all?

*A* said...

What a funny little guy! It always 10times more funny when you're in a place like church and you're supose to be quiet and NOT laugh...I would have caused a scene and would have had to excuse myself because I would have been laughing soooooo hard that...I would have passed gas from laughing sooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rodney, you look so old! and handsome! I love you so much, too! It will be so much fun to have you and your family here for Thanksgiving! Love you, Rodney!
Grandma Bro

J♥M said...

He's really getting braver!